Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Introducing #1 Marketing Tool for Real Estate Investors

After repeatedly having been asked by thousands of students and investors all over the country and planet.."Mike, What Is Your #1 Method, Strategy, or Advertising Technique To Find Deals?" My answer is always "My Website, www.VistaKY.com is my #1 tool to find deals."

It never fails. After answering their first question, yup, you know what is coming. I get these next 2 questions automatically.

"Mike, who does your website?"
My answer: "Me, I do my own website.."

Here it comes.... "Mike, could you do a website for me?"
My answer: " I got my website about 1997 and it was a free bonus with my business phone package at the time. I tweaked it, just like the 5M Wealth Autopilot System using Quickbooks for real estate investors, to get the results I need. "

This repeated barrage of hungry, focused, high energy investors who were begging for a simple, affordable and easy to operate, update, and change website seemed like an impossible challenge. I patiently watched on the sidelines as investors were getting massacred and slaughtered by so called "website gurus" who promised the moon and pie-in-sky dreams with their "cookie cutter" website programs that costs thousands of dollars to turn on and close to a hundred dollars every month to get the painful reminder of a wanna-be investor website.

I hated this. I even asked these gurus for help and they refused.

I began my journey last year in search of the most affordable, the brain dead simple to operate investor website for all kinds of investors. My challenge was to create the ultimate investor website system. A website for real estate investors, rehabbers, wholesalers, retailers, landlords, property managers, residential investors, commercial investors, strip centers, office buildings, builders, developers, lenders and hard money lenders, real estate agents, real estate brokers, mortgage brokers, apartments and apartment communities, mobile homes and mobile home parks, marinas, mini-storage, vacation homes, time shares, beach front properties, mountain properties, and anything you could imagine.

I searched and searched and I have found YOUR answer. This system is TURN KEY. It is so simple to use. If you can use Microsoft Word, you can rapidly master using your very own 5mWebsite.

In fact, I made a short video showing you exactly how to have your website up and running in less than 5 minutes! Yes, less than 5 minutes using your own photos, your own name and company logo and information and I promise you, it will NOT look like all of those other expensive "cookie cutter" sites.

My expert behind the scenes actually had a previous life as a computer programmer for Microsoft. Now, can you see how the idea of "if you can use Microsoft Word" you can master your very own website?

You can update, change, customize your website from any computer with internet access! No need for special software!

I understand how painful and irritating it can be to hear about another "website." It is up there with used car salesman and is probably one of the most painful things to hear about.

All of this NEGATIVE perception is due to those wanna-be gurus promising you the moon and charging you an arm and a leg. You have the right to get pissed off when you are asked to pay thousands of dollars for something that does not get results!

To combat this negative perception and to show you my true genuine sincerity and integrity to really help investors GET RESULTS...

Introducing a very unique, no risk program allowing you to "hands on" drive it for only $20.08.

The CRAZY 8 program is a limited time introductory campaign allowing investors to try it for almost nothing out of pocket. (The normal start up fee is a measley $497 and the monthly hosting fee is only $29.00) Your ultimate, brain dead simple, most affordable investor website that really works and gets you results.

Just like my website, your 5m Website has fill in the blank forms you can customize and tweak to your liking, (those other guru sites do not allow this) and you can have this form emailed to you instantly the moment it is filled out, PLUS, you can have it text messaged to your cell phone at the same time!!!!

I could go on and on. Please do yourself a favor and give this a shot. I promise you will not be disappointed because I personally guarantee it along with a 100% money back guarantee!

Get your CRAZY 8 introductory test drive at www.mikebutler.com/crazy8.htm

Make It Great In 2008!

Mike Butler

P.S. After having discovered and developed the #1 Turn Key Investor Website, this program has absolutely skyrocketed and speakers and group leaders and real estate related business owners want to share this huge new marketing tool to their customers, members, and students. You asked and we delivered the www.5mPassiveIncomeGenerator.com for Speakers, Group Leaders, and Business Owners. Watch the short video clip explaining this do nothing money maker for you while offering a huge simple affordable marketing tool for your customers, students, and members.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Mike. A shiny new web site using your program will put a new investor head and shoulders above what can be done without one. I highly recommend it.

    Roger Taylor, investor - Louisville, KY
    Sell your house today; Sleep better tonight

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be screened and if abused, comment feature will be turned off. Pleae write professionally and sincere. thanks in advance.