Friday, August 22, 2008

How YOU Can Get $80,000 to $250,000 at 0%interest



Get All The Details Right Now!

==> http://www.mikebutler.com/01.htm

(Copy and paste into your browser)






Sorry such short notice \

LIVE 40 minute Q&A Session and it has been recorded!

If you want to discover how YOU can borrow from $80,000 up to $250,000 at 0% interest!

That's right! ZERO % Interest

I must admit, I did not believe it when I heard it the first time.

Special LIVE Q&A Session to Answer ALL of Your Questions!




PLUS REPLAY IS AVAILABLE NOW!

Here's the scoop and how I stumbled over this.

Back in April, right before the Kentucky Derby, I got to meet Skip at a real estate investor conference. He shared with me about how Dave Candle had discovered this "How To Get In The Back Door" to the Big Bucks technique.

Guess what I said,.. Yup, just like my wife always told me,,.."If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck, it probably is a duck."

"Too Good to be true", but I kept my eyes and ears peeled to the ground and did some more homework on this.

Then I saw first hand, m good friend, Robert I. in LA, got a $150k at 0% and this got my attention!

Imagine what you could do with up to $250,000 at 0%

- could you do more deals?

- could you do deals faster?

- could you restructure some debt?

- pay off some properties faster?

WOW! This opportunity opens up a whole new world for ALL investors!

- This is a huge resource for beginners

- This is a huge resource for intermediate investors

- This is a SLAM DUNK for the veteran seasoned pro!

Once again, sorry about the short notice. But mark you calendar now, Set the alarm on your email In fact, go ahead right now and click on this link below to get a Text Message Reminder!

Get Free Text Message Reminders!


See You Tomorrow!

Mike Butler

P.S. LIVE 40 MInute Q&A Session Howto borrow 80k to 250k at 0% interest.Not a misprint! Limited to 50 Slots ONLY!

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=

REPLAY IS READY NOW!!
==> http://www.mikebutler.com/01.htm
(Copy and paste into your browser)

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=


Wealth Building 24-7 LLC
4012 Dupont Circle, Suite 203
Louisville, KY 40207
(502) 896-2595




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be screened and if abused, comment feature will be turned off. Pleae write professionally and sincere. thanks in advance.