Thursday, October 30, 2008

You need a good laugh -- watch this 2 minute video

Dear Friend,

What's new with you? From what you guys tell me,
I know this market is a real challenge for a lot of investors.
In fact, a friend of mine, Alan Brymer, put together a website
called This Market Stinks, at

Watch this 2 minute video here
=================================================
http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=2659094
(copy and paste into your browser)

=================================================

He's even made this hilarious video about how investors
are going crazy in this "Stinky" Real Estate Market.
I almost peed in my pants laughing! If you don't know Alan,
he's pretty smart when it comes to real estate...
but he must have been a little nuts to make this video!
(But aren't we all right now?)

You just can't help but laugh when you watch this,
because it's so true. When I watched it, I thought
Alan must have been following many of my investor
friends around and writing down what THEIR life
is like these days! I'm telling everyone about it, and
I promise you it's worth a minute of your time.

Check out this video at
======================================================

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=2659094

=====================================================

Your friend,

Mike Butler

P.S. When you get done laughing,
send me a reply and let me know what you think.

Sign Up For Free Text Message Reminders!
https://m128.infusionsoft.com/link/17344f87380/30d40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be screened and if abused, comment feature will be turned off. Pleae write professionally and sincere. thanks in advance.