Sunday, May 17, 2009

Check This Out, you might save 50%

I NEVER knew. I've been using Sprint since the 90's and never got a phone call asking "how's it going" or "Let me reduce your monthly bill"... Check this out... this Sprint guy who works in the commercial account dept (all you need is a tax id #) Cut My Bill In HALF! PLUS a free phone & internet.. He does accounts all over USA. Call Bryan Wimsatt 502-817-5843 or email bryan.wimsatt@sprint.com

Tony R. Green
Wow! Thanks for sharing Mike. I've been a long time customer too & I've had sooooo many problems with Sprint billing, I'm not sure while I'm still with them. I just have come out of contract with them, but if this dude can help, I'll probably stay with them.
I am serious about this Tony... This guy is for real and it blew me away... He works banker hours Monday - Friday but is really gung ho and will take calls anytime... i gave you his phone number (his cell phone) and email.... he can punch up your account and fix it all..
i was impressed because it seems like you can NEVER get a real human being who gives a $#% ... this guy took care of my phone and my daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be screened and if abused, comment feature will be turned off. Pleae write professionally and sincere. thanks in advance.